Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westboro Baptists lunatics handled properly

Super Moderator

United States
    Good to see good country people coming together with crazy plans to foil outsiders. I'm just upset they executed their plan without exploding arrows...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    So basically, every time one of us reacts with shock, outrage, anger or hate towards these people and their message, it is a huge victory for them. Therefore, the only way to handle them is to simply pretend they don't exist.
    This IS pretty smart... but I'd rather stick with my course of action of throwing piss-filled water balloons at them.

Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    I love the Westboro Baptist Church.

God bless Pastor Phelps.
    Hilarious, considering your post count is at 666 right now.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    So basically, every time one of us reacts with shock, outrage, anger or hate towards these people and their message, it is a huge victory for them. Therefore, the only way to handle them is to simply pretend they don't exist.
    The WBC crew visit HPotD?

Last edited by bassman; 28-Apr-2011 at 06:35 PM. Reason: .

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Hilarious, considering your post count is at 666 right now.
    Arrrggghhh...damn you Pizzoff!!!!!

Last edited by shootemindehead; 30-Apr-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: ,
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Isn't there some quote by Gandhi or something about "I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."
    I think that works here. I mean, whatever happened to following Jesus' example? He would never protest something he thought was wrong. He'd just tell people how God wants them to live, in a nice way, and go about his business healing people and stuff on the Sabbath. Um... so, yeah, it's amazing to me how many so-called 'Christians' do it wrong. I mean REALLY wrong. Like these assholes. Idiots.
    Um, and... Yeah, God is real. But people suck.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Um, and... Yeah, God is real. But people suck.
    You just reminded me of the most practical piece of theological advice ever given me as a kid, from our parish priest Fr. Terry:

"Billy, sometimes people are just jerks."
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    The linked article has been debunked a few times on different sites.

Now on the other hand, Mcalester, Oklahoma stands as one of the better episodes in how to hand the WBC.

Some sneaky bastard flattened the tires of their van. In order to do this, he had to get past a cordon of local police. No tow trucks would help them. They ended up driving to Walmart on flats.

JE Tannehill, a respected local business man, offered to repair their tires. They declined because a major part of the offer involved them being lectured while his men did the work. He still gets all my repair jobs for tires.

The federal judge that would handle any lawsuits in this case is from Mcalester, as are the local and state judges.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Regarding the news interview with Shirley whats her name monster bitch WON that....

I mean, so what she got hacked? She was allowed to RULE over that Anon spokesman and leave him hanging.

The whole point of having these debates is surely to troll them into shutting up, yet everytime I see them, they're the most outspoken of anyone, and no one placed in front of them is articulate enough to smack them with the reality that they're all pretty evil and hated.

Louis came close on his docs, injecting rational thought subtly into their minds - but someone needs to vocally r@pe these people.
    Last edited by SymphonicX; 09-May-2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: adasdfascdavSWERF\swcWEFAEFw4gv \s
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.