Thread: MSN article honoring Zombie Appreciation month.

Undisclosed

Arrow MSN article honoring Zombie Appreciation month.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Directed by George Romero, this sequel follows National Guard members Peter and Roger as they attempt to fight the undead in a housing project
    Did they only see the first parts of the movie?

While I don't necessarily agree with some of the choices, its always nice to look through these articles...

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    That quote you quoted looks suspiciously familiar, bassman... Hey! Isn't that the synopsis chiller used when they showed the remake instead?! Or something?! The plot thickens... Like old pudding...
    Wait a minute... I thought every month was for zombie appreciation...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    That quote you quoted looks suspiciously familiar, bassman... Hey! Isn't that the synopsis chiller used when they showed the remake instead?! Or something?! The plot thickens... Like old pudding...
    Nah, the description often used for the remake on TV is "Dawn of the Dead(1978) - Two National Guardsmen protect a mall against the living dead". Or something along those lines. That one is just irritating because it's tricked me into believing the original is going to be on TV, but the funny thing about this one is that it says they defend a housing project? That's a pretty short portion of the movie and obviously not the correct info to use for a synopsis...
    Last edited by bassman; 10-May-2011 at 04:38 PM. Reason: .