Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arnold's marriage is being terminated!

Administrator

England

Arnold's marriage is being terminated!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/10/arnold...le-womanizing/

We're told Maria moved out of the couple's L.A. mansion months ago. Sources tell us she's been extremely unhappy in her marriage for years, complaining about Arnold's out of control ego, as well as his womanizing.

We're also told Maria feels Arnold has ignored her for years and she's felt terribly unappreciated.

Sources say the couple has spent "very little time together" for several years. Maria was frequently absent from Sacramento while Arnold was Governor.

The situation got worse once Arnold left office and decided he wanted to resurrect his movie career. Maria felt Arnold was becoming more erratic -- more "unstable."

Our sources say Maria's religious views caused her deep distress over whether to split and/or divorce. As one source put it: "She's been a lost soul for a long time."
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    We're also told Maria feels Arnold has ignored her for years and she's felt terribly unappreciated.
    No matter what you do....every woman feels this way. There's no escaping it. Even if you're with her 24/7, she feels ignored and unappreciated.

Administrator

England
    There's always been rumours of his womanising, so the question is how true is it? ie: Is she just latching onto a rumour to help her side of the story?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    There's always been rumours of his womanising, so the question is how true is it? ie: Is she just latching onto a rumour to help her side of the story?
    Everyone knows him, he's got more money than he knows what to do with, and he was once a muscle bound freak. If he wanted to be a womanizer, it certainly wouldn't be difficult. So I can believe that...

I wonder if they ever had any children? Considering their two radical facial structures, their kids must look like freak shows.
    Last edited by bassman; 10-May-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: .

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Everyone knows him, he's got more money than he knows what to do with, and he was once a muscle bound freak. If he wanted to be a womanizer, it certainly wouldn't be difficult. So I can believe that...

I wonder if they ever had any children? Considering their two radical facial structures, their kids must look like freak shows.
    Four kids...
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

United States

Someone (Moon) must do a Maria "Stick around" predator photoshop!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

I just googled up some photos of their kids and they're surprisingly normal looking...

Super Moderator

United States

I just googled up some photos of their kids and they're surprisingly normal looking...
    Maybe the combined Kennedy/Schwarzzeneger political and economic pull grants them access to advanced gene therapy techologies?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Or they're just robots...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Today Arnie publicly announced what this is all about. He knocked up a member of his household staff over a decade ago and kept it a secret until recently. Wowzers...

"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger said Monday night in a statement issued to The Times in response to questions. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.
    Last edited by bassman; 17-May-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: .

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    He has always been a womanizer... did anyone really expect this to change? Who cares f he dipped his wick in another woman. I am sure Maria is no saint.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm not surprised that he was/is a womanizer. I'm surprised that he was able to hide a kid for over a decade. He must have paid through the nose to keep that woman quiet. Can you imagine going through life and not being able to tell anyone that Arnold is your dad? That would kill me.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I am sure Maria is no saint.
    BLASPHEMER!!!

Just kidding, but do you think? I always thought she was pretty sweeet back in the day.
    I'd like to catch that rebound. And I promise to completely stay away from politics.
    I would never work again. Well, not in that sense...

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Can you imagine going through life and not being able to tell anyone that Arnold is your dad? That would kill me.
    The kid probably wouldn't know. If the woman wanted to keep it quiet, perhaps no one besides her and Arnold knew. Apparently she was maintaining that the child was her husband's until the day Arnold came out with his announcement.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria