Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: First Look as Season Two production begins

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post

bassman, that sig pic is utterly fucking classic. love it
    Thanks! I just wish I had noticed that Joel/Mike was tickling Peter's sack before I finished...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Thanks! I just wish I had noticed that Joel/Mike was tickling Peter's sack before I finished...
    Ha! that makes it even better. apparently peter isn't finding much joy in it though.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    New photos: http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleri...lori-shane.php

Most of them are promotional cast photos, but there are a few in there that fans should recognize. I'm so far really enjoying the country look to this season. A nice change of pace from the city in the first season.

-- -------- Post added 03-Oct-2011 at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 27-Sep-2011 at 12:41 PM ----------

Norman Reedus was just a guest on G4's Attack of the Show, where he dropped a few nuggets. With a slight smirk on his face he says "I'm sure that my big brother will return to cause some trouble."

Merle's back, folks...
    Last edited by bassman; 27-Sep-2011 at 04:43 PM. Reason: .

Super Moderator

UK
    I love that we have The Walking Dead to talk about ... without it there wasn't anything truly great in the genre happening, and consistently, to keep us all talking and chomping at the bit ... I wonder how they'll re-introduce Merle. It's already been said he won't be The Governor, which makes sense (although in the comics I've only just met the character, personally) ... so I wonder how he might come back.

However, more than that, I'm excited to see if Morgan comes back into it. The guy playing him did a stand out job in the first episode.

England
    You guys seem to be jumping to conclusions based on little pieces of information. Rooker was interviewed on a podcast last week and id sounded like he had NO idea if he was coming back
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    You guys seem to be jumping to conclusions based on little pieces of information. Rooker was interviewed on a podcast last week and id sounded like he had NO idea if he was coming back
    Half the fun of anticipating the return of the show is taking guesses and having discussions as to what will happen. Besides, even if he knows that his character is coming back, Rooker probably can't say anything because of the NDA he signs in his contract. Reedus didn't come out and say it for the same reasons, but the way he looked on the show gave a good hint. A sort of wink, wink.

Besides....it would be silly to NOT have the character return. Just like Morgan and Duane, they're not going to leave those characters as loose ends. Whether a large role, a small role, or just a mention in dialogue.....they'll be back.
    Last edited by bassman; 04-Oct-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: .

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

England
    TWD marathon today methinks

MY HOME CINEMA

Super Moderator

UK
    TWD marathon today methinks
    I see they've been re-showing it on FXUK, and TS-19 shows in the 9pm slot this coming Friday - followed immediately by the new episode - which, like last year, seems to be showing without adverts!

Last year they did that with Days Gone By as it was the "Director's Cut", so they showed it without adverts, and this year it seems to be the same deal - in America it's a "90 minute episode" - yeah, with adverts in it, but take those out and it comes to 70 minutes evidently. So, assuming I'm correct (and I don't see why I would be wrong on this particular issue), good on FXUK for their dedication to the show.

Another reminder, here in a different thread, for everyone - like last year I suggest we have a new thread for each new episode, so nobody finds themselves stumbling upon spoilers, and us Brits can join in on the new threads once we've seen the episode five days later (unless some of us are a bit cheeky that is ). Personally I'm gonna doggedly watch it on FXUK to show my official support.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 16-Oct-2011 at 10:54 AM.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I see they've been re-showing it on FXUK, and TS-19 shows in the 9pm slot this coming Friday - followed immediately by the new episode - which, like last year, seems to be showing without adverts!

Last year they did that with Days Gone By as it was the "Director's Cut", so they showed it without adverts, and this year it seems to be the same deal - in America it's a "90 minute episode" - yeah, with adverts in it, but take those out and it comes to 70 minutes evidently. So, assuming I'm correct (and I don't see why I would be wrong on this particular issue), good on FXUK for their dedication to the show.

Another reminder, here in a different thread, for everyone - like last year I suggest we have a new thread for each new episode, so nobody finds themselves stumbling upon spoilers, and us Brits can join in on the new threads once we've seen the episode five days later (unless some of us are a bit cheeky that is ). Personally I'm gonna doggedly watch it on FXUK to show my official support.
    If we use Lee's preview threads like we did last year everything should be groovy

MY HOME CINEMA

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If we use Lee's preview threads like we did last year everything should be groovy
    The problem with that is he's got two episodes in one thread. So by the time you guys can talk about episode 1, the US members will be talking about episode 2 in the same thread.

MZ - Maybe you should go ahead and make seperate threads to keep it all organized?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The problem with that is he's got two episodes in one thread. So by the time you guys can talk about episode 1, the US members will be talking about episode 2 in the same thread.

MZ - Maybe you should go ahead and make seperate threads to keep it all organized?
    Your wish has been granted.

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...ILERS-WITHIN**

Naturally I've "unsubscribed" myself from it until I'm ready to join in.