Thread: Old Spice adverts... I've not laughed so much in a long time!

Administrator

England

Old Spice adverts... I've not laughed so much in a long time!

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Australia
    Thanks for posting... these are great
    zombies
    eat flesh.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieGrrL View Post
    Thanks for posting... these are great
    The first one has just started showing up on UK TV! I absolutely laughed my rear off when I first saw it!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, they're funny and original. But you guys are just now seeing these across the pond? I believe with the exception of the "moustache", these have been airing in the states for what seems like years.
    Last edited by bassman; 15-Jun-2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Yeah, they're funny and original. But you guys are just now seeing these across the pond? I believe with the exception of the "moustache", these have been airing in the states for what seems like years.
    Think they started last year?

Here's my favorite Bruce Cambell one:

"Ruff!"

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Why? I mean... why? Y'know? Just, to me, they seem kinda... sexist? Especially Axe commercials. F**k Axe. I'd rather watch the 'building kick' commercial any day.

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan