Thread: "WZOM" ... a new project from an old friend.

ViP

Undisclosed

Post "WZOM" ... a new project from an old friend.

It's weird to think that something like a decade ago, I practically lived at this site. Greetings to old friends here. I'm not staying long - just stopping by to share some news that may be of interest to zombie fans. As Mister Chrome already posted, we recently shot a zombie project which is now in post production. I invite you to stop by WZOMRadio.com to check it out. We're aiming for a Halloween 2011 release.

In retrospect, I give Neil and this site a lot of credit for what I'm doing right now. I've come a considerable distance since my days of helping with this site and in these forums. I recently earned my 2nd Bachelors Degree (the first in Communications, this one in Film). And next week I'm heading to Los Angeles to continue a dream that was hatched in part during my time here with fellow fans. So whether you remember the days of this filmmaker with "Circling The Drain" or "Deadscapes" or you're reading my words for the first time, I urge you to continue supporting your fellow fans in their project endeavors. I have fond memories of this community.

Sincerely,
    Kristofer Velasquez AKA "Cereval"
    http://www.KristoferVelasquez.com
    http://www.WZOMRadio.com

Super Moderator

United States
    I think your time here was winding down, just as my time here was picking up. Even still, it's good to see you're keeping busy on the zed front. I'll definitely check the project out!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I think your time here was winding down, just as my time here was picking up. Even still, it's good to see you're keeping busy on the zed front. I'll definitely check the project out!
    Indeed, I remember. And thank you!

Administrator

England
    Hey! I was just thinking about you last week And here you are! Good to see you're still around dude and things are going well for you!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

ViP

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Hey! I was just thinking about you last week And here you are! Good to see you're still around dude and things are going well for you!
    Same here, in fact just last week out of nowhere I stopped by the main site to see how things are going - keep up the good work! HPOTD is and always will be a landmark in the online zombie community!