Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need help with revenge

United States
    Ace, the best revenge is to live well and be happy. Forget about this dude - he sounds like a chump and is not worth wasting your time with. I would avoid stomping on him too since it's not worth spending time in lock-up for this fool.

I know it is tough to let stuff like this go, especially since he is shooting off his mouth. But he's a junkie and folks don't really put much stock into what a junkie says anyways. If he is stupid enough to pull junk like this on you, then he will piss off someone else within a very short period of time and junkies who create enemies out of their friends do not have a very long shelf life.

Not worth your time or effort brother! Let it go and get on with your own stuff.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Ace, the best revenge is to live well and be happy. Forget about this dude - he sounds like a chump and is not worth wasting your time with. I would avoid stomping on him too since it's not worth spending time in lock-up for this fool.

I know it is tough to let stuff like this go, especially since he is shooting off his mouth. But he's a junkie and folks don't really put much stock into what a junkie says anyways. If he is stupid enough to pull junk like this on you, then he will piss off someone else within a very short period of time and junkies who create enemies out of their friends do not have a very long shelf life.

Not worth your time or effort brother! Let it go and get on with your own stuff.

we need a like or thumbs up feature. thanks guys.