Thread: Vintage NOTLD Press Clipping

United States

Vintage NOTLD Press Clipping

Kyra Schon shared on facebook this very cool vintage press clipping regarding NOTLD.

Interesting to note that Ben is apparently a salesman. Wonder if he was pitching life insurance when it all went down?

NOLD News CLipping from Kyra Schon.jpg
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Ben was a salesman. I knew it!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Kyra Schon shared on facebook this very cool vintage press clipping regarding NOTLD.

Interesting to note that Ben is apparently a salesman. Wonder if he was pitching life insurance when it all went down?

NOLD News CLipping from Kyra Schon.jpg
    Could've been encyclopedias. You know, the ones with the human anatomy stuff with the see through pages...
    I always wondered why he was so nicely dressed.
    Also, they mentioned it was due to some atomic tomfoolery. I thought no one ever knew what brought the dead back to life. What up with that?!?!?

United States
    My thought is that the radioactive angle which was very briefly hinted at in the film as a possible explanation for the phenomena (and subsequently never mentioned again in any of the following films) likely was mentioned in a press release and was likely written by Russo who always seemed to be eager to provide a definitive reason for the dead rising as opposed to Romero who was consistently less interested in doing so.

Yeah, maybe Ben was selling encyclopedias or vacume cleaners - it's funny but I had always assumed he was a salesman!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."