Thread: Texas teen bites stranger

United States

Texas teen bites stranger

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/16...eeded-to-feed/

GALVESTON, Texas – A Texas man was behind bars Monday after breaking into a stranger's apartment and biting her neck, claiming he was a 500-year-old vampire who "needed to feed," the Houston Chronicle reported.
    Lyle Monroe Bensley, 19, is being held on a charge of burglary with intent to commit assault after the incident, which occurred early Saturday in Galveston, Texas, about 50 miles southeast of Houston.
    Wearing only boxer shorts, Bensley forced his way into the apartment of a woman he did not know and made growling and hissing noises while biting and hitting his victim in her bed, officers told the paper.
    The woman managed to get away and call police, who found Bensley in the parking lot of the apartment complex.
    "He was begging us to restrain him because he didn't want to kill us," Galveston Officer Daniel Erickson told the Chronicle. "He said he needed to feed."
    Bensley also told police, "I'm a vampire and I've been alive for over 500 years," according to Erickson.
    Emergency medical personnel said the suspect did not appear to be under the influence of drugs. Authorities accordingly placed a mental health hold on Bensley and set his bond at $40,000, the paper reported.
    The woman, meanwhile, suffered minor injuries, according to KTRK-TV.
    I think this could be a great alternate ending for that shitty Twilight show...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Weirdos are everywhere, I guess. This Fourteen year old kid in my hometown was taken in a few days ago for murdering his great grandmother and wounding his grandmother with a ninja sword after they made him stop playing his video games.

United States
    I say tie him up right before sunrise outside to prove his claim. If he melts than an apology is warranted to him for not believing him. If he doesn't, send him to the mental institution and make him apologize.

If he's a vampire he's probably going to regret that neck tattoo in a couple hundred more years!

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    I say tie him up right before sunrise outside to prove his claim. If he melts than an apology is warranted to him for not believing him. If he doesn't, send him to the mental institution and make him apologize.
    Yeah, but what if he sparkles?!?!?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Yeah, but what if he sparkles?!?!?
    Stake him on the spot, obviously.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Weirdos are everywhere, I guess. This Fourteen year old kid in my hometown was taken in a few days ago for murdering his great grandmother and wounding his grandmother with a ninja sword after they made him stop playing his video games.
    I read that one but didnt know it was because of video games. Just sad....