Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian Reccomendation

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    There is a lot of crap in Asia that gets a lot of attention here. I'm afraid a small section of Asian culture has brought upon the whole the wrong impression and a skewed view.

As I have said before, I would hate the world to view the USA soley through what they learn of us by viewing clips of "Bum Fight" "Girls Gone Wild" "Jersey Shore" and "Jackass"
    unfortunately true, falls into the 'weeaboo japanophile" problem. japanese crap can drown out japanese brilliance because its japanese and thats all some japanophiles need.

which is a damn shame, because the very nature of the countrys isolatinist history has made for some truly fascinating pieces of cinematic art.

but its not moe uguu maigcal girls or ju on knock offs so it doesnt sell over here of course....

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Unbeatable Banzuke... Such a neat show. Skateboarding course looks almost impossible, especially since you're not allowed to put your feet on the floor.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Unbeatable Banzuke... Such a neat show. Skateboarding course looks almost impossible, especially since you're not allowed to put your feet on the floor.
    what about grorious nippons documentary animes about how they solve political problems.

Being Attacked

UK
    r point is great i wass gonna recommend it him, but i see you already have lol