For one week only Permuted Press is offering Peter Clines' bestselling novel Ex-Heroes in eBook at 70% off! The novel features superheroes facing off against the living dead in a post-apocalyptic world and has received excellent reviews from both critics and readers (including over 100 four and five star reviews on Amazon.com!).

But wait, you say, I already own a dearly loved copy of Ex-Heroes. Never fear--at this price you can gift a copy to your friends who own a Kindle, Nook, or other eReader, right?

Click here to order.

"Peter Clines- My 2 favorite things, zombies and superheroes. I geek jizzed on your book. Hurry with the sequel to EX-HEROES!"
--Nathan Fillion, star of CASTLE and FIREFLY

"EX-HEROES is a must-read for genre fans who demand so much more than just another zompocalypse."
--Necroscope

"The equation is simple: Zombies + Superheroes + well-fleshed out, believable characters + an honest to goodness, goddamn uplifting story, instead of yet another 'let's just say everyone dies at the end' chompfest..."
--Shroud Magazine

"EX-HEROES by Peter Clines isn’t just another “ol’ zombie novel ... you should really check this book out."
--Ruled by Books