Thread: Fear 3

United States

Fear 3

Is fear 3 any good! I have xbox and the graphics seem to luck very sub par. Plus with Batman and GOW 3 coming out in the next few weeks I don't know if I want to drop to sixty buck. Any one reccomend this title?

Scotland
    Ive seen it being played and tbh... I really dont recommend it. I recommend hyped titles such as Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Gears Of War 3 and Modern Warfare 3. I especially dont recommend Uncharted 3 either. Lol.
    If You Believe In Something, It Will Exist. For As Long As You Live, Or Die, You Will Always Be Controlled By Beliefs And Compulsions. Mortal.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I'd recommend you get an abortion and eat the fetus as a way of occupying your time.

Its a horrible, horrible horrible generic shoot. No redeeming qualities. Boring over cooked story like EVERY single game now days. Nice graphics, that's about it. Avoid.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.