Thread: Season 2 Predictions

United States

Season 2 Predictions

While I was watching the episode Vatos just now, it looked like the area around Rick and crew during the season 2 trailer when he says "hell with the noise" was the hideout of the gang and the oldsters..

Do they go back to try and warn them you think?
    If Kim Kardashian died tommorrow from a dick overdose I'd call her a dumb whore and move on, because that's what she was - Darth Los

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    They do. Interview with actor Neil Brown, Jr who played Guillermo: http://scifimafia.com/2011/09/exclus...-walking-dead/

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    my prediction is that the second season of this show will be just as boring, overblown, and idiotic as the first. i recently gave this thing another viewing in its entirety. i still find the first episode great, but after that i think the show rapidly becomes family drama shit. not interested and won't be watching.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    There's a lot of directions they can go with the series, so I'd suggest not to write the show off just yet. If they regularly keep their fingers on the pulse of what fans generally like or dislike about zombie flicks, the show might come around more to your liking. Same thing happened in a way with ST-TNG. First season was stiff and shakey, but then the show began to hit its stride when Riker grew a beard. I'm looking forward to TWD's second season, and hopefully it'll have a long run.
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 15-Sep-2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: sp
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"