Thread: The Last Story (Wii RPG)

Undisclosed

The Last Story (Wii RPG)

Another great JRPG hits the Wii in Europe. This one will see an American release too, XSEED apparently is publishing and not nintendo themselves (quite uncommon).
    If you are into the genre or just like anime give it a try; it's a streamlined JRPG that you can easily finish in under 30 hours. The design is top notch, the characters are engaging and the real time combat is refreshing. It has it's faults (mainly being a bit too easy) but it's very enjoyable and playable.

Here's a trailer by the director himself. (Sakaguchi of the countless FF's.) Mild spoilers.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/...a0d7ec205c80df

And here's a grainier youtube version

The game was released as a really sweet collector's edtion in Europe that for once was worthwhile getting if you're into that type of thing.

Oh, and for all you American anime fans; Xenoblade chronicles will be released shortly over there as well. Do check it out if you like loooooooong rpg's! Easily one of the best ever!
    Last edited by krisvds; 24-Feb-2012 at 05:08 AM. Reason: .

United States
    Had I known that both this and Xenoblade Chronicles were both coming to the US, I probably wouldn't have sold my Wii.

Here's hoping Wii U is backwards compatible...

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Wii U is fully backwards compatible with Wii.