Thread: Plane crash at Reno air show.

Undisclosed

Unhappy Plane crash at Reno air show.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's horrible, but it's not the first and it certainly won't be the last. I didn't see the particular plane that crashed. Hopefully he was able to eject and survive?

EDIT: I've just seen this covered on the local news. I kinda take back my casual response to it. Turns out he actually crashed into the spectators. Bad news. Your video has been removed, btw.
    Last edited by bassman; 17-Sep-2011 at 01:03 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    EDIT: I've just seen this covered on the local news. I kinda take back my casual response to it. Turns out he actually crashed into the spectators. Bad news.
    This is not good. I haven't heard about this (where the hell have I been? Under a rock? guess so. ) but now I need to look into it.

It's one thing for the plane to crash, it's another to take out the spectators. Oh my, this is not good.

***edited to add: Oh wow, it was a P-51 Mustang that went down, and it went down hard. Here's another video that sorta shows what happened. A guy stand up in front of the camera man at impact, but that might be for the better.

I think you have to log in to youtube to view it since the person who posted it put an age restriction on it due to the graphic nature of the wreck.

Sad.

Here's one more, albeit it a bit closer - it almost looks like the guy is upside down, then tries to loop to get back upright and dives straight into the ground.

3 people killed, over 50 injured. That sucks.
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 19-Sep-2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: added bacon link. :p