Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 2 : "What lies ahead" & "Bloodletting"

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Today I sent a formal request into AMC for a couple of interviews for the site. I'm hoping to land Scott Wilson and Ernest Dickerson. So, hopefully it will happen. The only problem is AMC sometimes will only offer a few choices and those are usually the same people you've seen interviewed on every other website. I'll let Neil and the rest of you guys know if I get lucky enough!
    **fingers crossed**
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Okay, finally got some word back from AMC regarding the interview requests. They are checking on Ernest Dickerson's current availability. And Scott Wilson will not be doing interviews until his character is introduced, which would be episode 2. So I'll stay with it until something comes to fruition.
    On a side note I was looking at a recent issue of Entertainment Weekly(the reunions issue) and they had a small piece about one of the staff writers being a zombie on the show. The guy divulges, what sounds to be, a major spoiler. So steer clear of this article!

United States
    @ thexleo: I must insist that you lean your forehead against your computer screen so that I may attempt a Vulcan Mind Meld through my computer screen. I need to know what that CDC scientist whispered into sheriff's ear at the end of season one.

[placing fingers on computer screen while Mr. Spock music plays]
    Our minds our drawing closer...closer. Our thoughts are merging... merging...
    Nanu... Nanu...
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 10-Oct-2011 at 10:51 PM. Reason: ed
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"