Thread: 2011-12 NFL Season

United States

2011-12 NFL Season

Well, my beloved Chiefs are back to breaking my heart again. Losing some great players in the off season, and then losing a few guys early on this season, including Jamaal Charles, is killing me. Right now they are in a tug of war with another crap team in the Vikings. We had our first ever lead of the season for about a minute or so. Now we are going back and forth with field goals. My wife likes Green Bay, so I get to sit through their win after win. I hate that.
    It's killing me. We were soooooo good last year. The coach calling his own plays again on offense is definitely not a good idea. Losing that offensive coordinator was a big bummer.
    It's hard for me to watch any other game when my teams blows. I have a feeling if they don't turn it around, the coach is going to be sans a team.
    My Dolphins are seriously sucking as well.
    I was going to mention how the Lions are kicking ass, but they are getting trounced by Dallas.
    How's everybody else liking this season, and who are your teams?
    If my Chiefs turn it around today, they are winning again by two points btw, then they could still pull out the division. Delusional, I know, but it's all I got.

-- -------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Pardon my French, but HECK YEAH!!!
    Even though Minnesota pulled off a nontouchdown that strangely wasn't reviewed, the Chiefs held on 22-17. Was it pretty? I wouldn't know since I had to listen to the game online. It was a couple minutes behind, so I stayed on nfl.com along with it to peek ahead.
    Good going, Detroit, too!!!
    Nothing like seeing the Cowboys eat it.

United States
    How's about the choking that is the Steeler franchise... The game was a total waste of time as made evident by the total lack of effort by the OLine to maintain the pocket. Interceptions, dropped passes, inability to stop a punt return... OH MY.