Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hellraiser: Revelations - no Doug Bradley?! WTF?!

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Yep. I did a weekend marathon with them a few years ago...it was quite ironic that each film got progressively worse and I started feeling like I was in Hell as I tortured myself by sticking with them until the end. I almost epected Pinhead and his crew to turn up in my living room! "we have such sights to show you..."
    "What is your pleasure, Sir?"

"Well, not that shite, that's for sure. I'll have the spikes and the chains please..."
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Yep. I did a weekend marathon with them a few years ago...it was quite ironic that each film got progressively worse and I started feeling like I was in Hell as I tortured myself by sticking with them until the end. I almost epected Pinhead and his crew to turn up in my living room! "we have such sights to show you..."
    i made it to number 5 b4 i stopped
    Get that damn screwdriver out of my head!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    Once your horror franchise takes the leap into space, it's tough to recover from...
    I would say that with Hellraiser: Bloodline (1996 ), there was a good idea in that - somewhere - but the choppily edited journey through the history of the puzzle box and it's quite unsatisfactory origin ( I thought I was watching one of the Puppet Master movies for a second. ) was an epic fail for me. Still, Valentina Vargas was rather yummy ... for which we get into personal tastes which shall not be discussed here.
    Hee Hee.

Wayne Z