Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Daryl Dixon: The Unstoppable Super Ninja

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    I watched all the Talking Dead online videos yesterday, and seeing Navarro again made me cringe. If he were put in a room with Daryl, were he a real person, he'd probably try to buddy up with him and pretend to be as much of a badass. Then Daryl would stomp his dick into the dirt for being a douche.
    Daryl would see him for the pansy assed poser he is, and take him down.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    I watched all the Talking Dead online videos yesterday, and seeing Navarro again made me cringe. If he were put in a room with Daryl, were he a real person, he'd probably try to buddy up with him and pretend to be as much of a badass. Then Daryl would stomp his dick into the dirt for being a douche.
    Daryl would see him for the pansy assed poser he is, and take him down.
    haha, that meme regarding Navarro is excellent, take that you leg-crossing knob'ed. I don't understand how any guy can cross their legs like that, it was disturbing.

Funnily enough I too have been watching all the bonus segments after I discovered AMC's excellent YouTube channel (watched every BTS video for TWD and CBM as well as all the aforementioned bonus Talking Dead stuff). Watching it through (having missed most of the first half of Talking Dead's season) I'm sooooooo glad the show improved a hell of a lot (namely in the guest department - having someone from the cast/crew every week is a must, surely, so glad they've finally realised that). I enjoy Chris Hardwick as a host, and the irreverent style, but yeah, Navarro was a massive twonk on the show ... sometimes I got the impression Mazzara wanted to slap the dude for his comments, which were indeed moronic half the time.

*chuckles* 14 hours viewing experience...

On the other hand, Paget Brewster rocked on the show with Yeun. She's fit-as and she's a big fan of the show who gets it too. *drools* So yeah, Talking Dead's last six episodes were rather good bringing on proper guests (except for Navarro ).

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Can you imagine Talking Dead if Darabont was still around and was a guest? I don't know if you guys have ever listened to his commentaries or special features on TWD or any of his films, but the man is an absolute treat to listen to. I would've loved to have heard him discuss this show in the live format for years to come...
    Last edited by bassman; 23-Mar-2012 at 06:50 PM. Reason: .

United States

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

Very clever, that shocked me actually... and a lot of my friends love Dale. I am not sure he is the guy you want leading you anywhere, he has a place in my world as an adviser and someone to keep his ear to the ground and report back on everyone's business but leader? No f'n way.

United States

-- -------- Post added 29-Mar-2012 at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 26-Mar-2012 at 08:28 AM ----------

United States

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post

That one's excellent!

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    what website do you go to to put words on your picture and not ruin background of it by painting it black?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Altair firenze View Post
    what website do you go to to put words on your picture and not ruin background of it by painting it black?
    Photoshop will just add the text.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Altair firenze View Post
    Here is a good one - http://www.superlame.com/engine.php - you upload a picture to the engine, play around as you wish (it's pretty easy after a minute), then save the file to your own computer (as the files won't remain on superlame's servers for long), and you can then attach the captioned file to a post on the forum, for example.

United States

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    That one's excellent!

This is just effin brilliant.