Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The cast looks ahead to Season 3

United States

The cast looks ahead to Season 3

** PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY SPOILERS WITHOUT USING THE SPOILER TAGS **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCueht5lYYQ
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 26-Mar-2012 at 06:09 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I keep reading across the internet how people that haven't read the comics are so curious about that person with the sword and armless/jawless walkers in chains.
    Last edited by bassman; 26-Mar-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: .

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I keep reading across the internet how people that haven't read the comics are so curious about that person with the sword and armless/jawless walkers in chains.
    Good for them, I say. I wonder how many casual watchers will all but forget about that part over the next 6 months. Then again, I'm sure AMC will do a good job of reminding them.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Good for them, I say. I wonder how many casual watchers will all but forget about that part over the next 6 months. Then again, I'm sure AMC will do a good job of reminding them.
    Definitely. AMC has done a great job of re-airing all the previous episodes leading into a premiere. Also, you know Fear Fest is going to be 75% TWD this year.

It's kind of a shame they don't do the same with their other tent pole properties. I would love to see all of Breaking Bad season four again before the premiere of this upcoming final season...
    Last edited by bassman; 26-Mar-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: .

Administrator

England
    Guys! PLEASE be carefully... I've already had one person who's read the comics spoil this for me! Let's not add insult to injury.... I know it may seems a minor spoiler, but a spoiler it is, and certainly more than I wanted to know

(I've amended your post)
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Guys! PLEASE be carefully... I've already had one person who's read the comics spoil this for me! Let's not add insult to injury.... I know it may seems a minor spoiler, but a spoiler it is, and certainly more than I wanted to know

(I've amended your post)

One look at the body should tell anyone with common sense what sex the character is. I don't think that's a spoiler. It was on the show and this is "looking ahead at season three", after all. I didn't spoil anything...
    Last edited by bassman; 26-Mar-2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Maybe a mod would like to change the title to include spoilers on the post thread? The video mentions some stuff that might be considered a spoiler.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Maybe a mod would like to change the title to include spoilers on the post thread? The video mentions some stuff that might be considered a spoiler.
    Done. Prefix added.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Done. Prefix added.
    Let's please not post any spoilers though without using SPOILER tags!

-- -------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

One look at the body should tell anyone with common sense what sex the character is. I don't think that's a spoiler. It was on the show and this is "looking ahead at season three", after all. I didn't spoil anything...
    I guess I don't have any common sense then...

I didn't want to know but someone else already spoiled that for me. I 'amended' your post to ensure someone else didn't experience the same thing from your post. It's not asking a lot for people to use spoiler tags.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You guys are really getting carried away with this spoiler thing. Everything that I said....was already said within the video in the OP.

But like they say, I guess you can't fight city hall....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Done. Prefix added.
    Thanks much, didn't want to run the risk of accidental spoiler, title does say look ahead but still no sense in risking it... nothing worse than a ruined viewing. Like the whole Sophia thing, it destroyed it for me.

Administrator

England

If its any consolation bass, it was me that blew that particular spoiler for neil

i get so wound up with people going "that guy with the sword is really cool!!".. ITS NOT A FUCKING GUY!!!!

United States
    You guys are really getting carried away with this spoiler thing. Everything that I said....was already said within the video in the OP.

If city hall becomes infected and are all zombies, I will support your fighting them... and in fact I might join in the fray.

-- -------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    If its any consolation bass, it was me that blew that particular spoiler for neil

i get so wound up with people going "that guy with the sword is really cool!!".. ITS NOT A FUCKING GUY!!!!
    That guy has unusually soft looking thighs...

Administrator

England

You're probably right! Having watched the clip again it's reasonably clear.

Now, I didn't pick up on it when watching it before, so I thought the revelations from Andy (& you) were talking due to knowledge of the comic book. At the time it did spoil it for me as I didn't see it coming, but I guess that was me just missing something...

Anyway, accept my apologies if I did over react!

Love to know why those zombies on chains are so docile! (Don't tell me )
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post

Love to know why those zombies on chains are so docile! (Don't tell me )
    Members of Labor government... ooopps. Spoiled it.