Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst death in zombie films?

United States
    I'm going to have to agree with my peer Yojmbo here who mentioned the scene in Fulci's "Zombi 2" where the chick who had her eye punctured in the splinter.

Lucio Fulci had a fetish for eyes for some reason. I guess if Roman Polanski directed a zombie movie it would probably involve school girls in a similar situation (I am so going to Hell for stating that).

Dario Argento would have probably done the same but put it to 80's music instead with a zombie wearing a black glove.

j.p.
    Last edited by JDFP; 02-Nov-2011 at 05:11 AM. Reason: aye
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

United States
    Barbara's death was a tough one too, I left that off great call there.. she died at the hands of her brother still trying to reason with him. Simple minded and helpless pulled into the crowd.

Yeah rough.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Easily the mother in Burial Grounds. Eaten to death by her zombie midget son.

United States
    worst death....hmmm how about Ben in the original NOTLD...Survived everything only to be shot while peeking out a window.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

United Kingdom
    I've always "liked" the throat bite in Zombi 2, she can't scream, just gurgles while she bleeds to death. Nasty. But the one that tops them all for me is Rickles, that's just horrible.
    Kill 'em All

United States
    Olga Karlatos getting her eyeball punctured by the wood in Zombi 2. I also like when she is later discovered by the main characters in Dr. Meynard's cottage. And Auretta Gay getting her throat bit by Ottaviano Dell'Acqua.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Supposedly there is a scene in the "lost" zombie movie Dead End (1985) where a zombie newborn baby forces its way back into the womb. That's gotta hurt, right?

United States
    Many of the lower class/poor people in the Fiddler's Green streets from Land of the Dead died horrible deaths, even though those were the ones that people like Riley, Charlie, Mulligan and even Cholo (to a small degree) had sympathy for. Furthermore, the end of the movie is supposed to represent some sort of victory for the downtrodden living in the Green and it depicts the zombies as innocent bystanders just trying to get where they need to go, even though most of the downtrodden folk get eaten alive.
    Last edited by Brubaker; 22-Nov-2011 at 02:34 AM. Reason: .