Thread: the missing characters in the TV SHOW!!!

Aaland

the missing characters in the TV SHOW!!!

so what do you make of sophia (spell check) and merle? will they reappear? what the heck man? someone enlighten me!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by botc View Post
    so what do you make of sophia (spell check) and merle? will they reappear? what the heck man? someone enlighten me!!!
    I'm hoping that the whole missing Sophia sub-plot somehow ties into the main plot like maybe

she witnessed Shane shooting Otis or something equally profound.
    As far as Meryl, I think we'll see him again somewhere down the road. That'll be quite an episode to be sure!
    Last edited by Andy; 03-Nov-2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"

Aaland
    wht if morgan finds sophia? i had thought about that myself and maybe his son gets zombified later or doesnt???!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by botc View Post
    wht if morgan finds sophia? i had thought about that myself and maybe his son gets zombified later or doesnt???!!!
    That would be a great way to bring Morgan back into the storyline certainly. But I think he would totally lose his shit if his son is ever bitten.
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 03-Nov-2011 at 04:22 AM. Reason: ed

Aaland
    then dont read the comics or the wikia.... i cheated!

United States
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a pretty big spoiler up there. You might want too put that in a spoiler tags so, other members will not see.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a pretty big spoiler up there. You might want too put that in a spoiler tags so, other members will not see.
    No spoilers, just spectulation. I never read the comic and avoid the TWD wiki entry because I don't want to know what's going to happen next. Ignorance is bliss for me as far as the series goes.
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 03-Nov-2011 at 05:01 AM. Reason: ed

United States
    Oh, I see. I misread botc's comment. Yeah, I do suggest putting off reading the comics if you want too be surprised, or even shock at future events and episodes that are too come at much later seasons. If AMC pushes the ball that far, of course.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Oh, I see. I misread botc's comment. Yeah, I do suggest putting off reading the comics if you want too be surprised, or even shock at future events and episodes that are too come at much later seasons. If AMC pushes the ball that far, of course.
    I'd hope that the writers will stray from the comic series enough to keep our more well read brothers guessing too. It'd truly suck to know everything that's coming down the road with the televised storyline.
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 03-Nov-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: ed

United States
    I really want to see Morgan show up again...Lennie James is a freakin great actor..and a really nice down to earth guy, I had the chance to meet and spend a few minutes talking with a few years back. Morgan trying to deal with putting down his wife, man what a scene..I'm a big 300 lbs tattooed redneck and that shit had me tearing up...Hope to see Merle again also, it could only lead to mayhem if he shows back up.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Aaland
    i put it in those words so no spoiler tag needed. i like following the books and wikia so i have a general idea of what is to come. the flirting with maggie and glen was expected but ill leave it at that. now kirkman said he wasnt following the comics directly but you can pretty much guess what will happen in the next episode if you have prior knowledge of the comics or wikia. now what puzzles me is what has happened to sophia... this is something that didnt happen in the comics. and merle was never in the comics to begin with. so this is why the thread was started.