Thread: night of the living braindead

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

night of the living braindead

Phew! typing this as i just got in.

So im leaving the shops with friends, they all head their way home, i go the other.

Out the corner of my eye i see from the dark alley behind the chip shop 6 'yoofs' are straight up shambling after me- clearly pissed.
    I keep a brisk pace ahead of them and hear them slur "saw im in the shop, rich twats got a fukkin iphone".

I walk faster.

They follow me through the culdesacs and just when i think ive lost them i reach a crossing, straight ahead is my home street, the yobs are shambling at me from the right turn, and from the let another bloody group of 3 they called somehow.

Most are pissed, hell they are all pissed off their heads, but some are downright "murr....brugubuhh.... errhh.." moaning and the few coherent ones are going "ee's got a phone, probably got some notes on him" or "kick 'im in, break 'is teef owt".

I turned back the way i came and ran full tilt, looking over my shoulder to see two fall over like they thought they were sober enough to run.

I go through some back alleys and over a fence and cut back ten minutes later. No yobs at the crossroads, just vomit and a single trainer.

Walked down the road to home and saw them all out my bedroom window over the fields behind the house kicking the shit out of the bus shelter.

F*ck me that was the eeriest thing ive have ever experienced. I mean you wonder what its like to be in a zombie movie eh? well i can tell you for nothing its not fun to run into a group of shambling brain dead ghouls when you're alone in the dark !
    Last edited by Danny; 03-Nov-2011 at 10:02 PM. Reason: hfj

England
    That sounds scary man! Glad you got back ok! As with zombies, individually scumbags like them are no problem to deal with, but they attack in packs and I've taken a beating off a similar group before on christmas eve of all occasions!
    The streets are a scary place at night, when I was a kid/teenager we all respected adults and were fearful both of them, and of our parents if they found out we'd been up to no good (my dad would have kicked my arse, and did a few times!), but kids now just have no fear whatsoever!

Super Moderator

UK
    Glad you're okay Danny.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You rich twats and your iphones. You all deserve an ass kicking for having one.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Damn, you guys seem to have way more shitheads in the UK that we do in the US. That's saying something.

This whole story I was picture these guys wearing Adidas & Puma track suits. Am I right?

Glad you didn't get "kicked in."

Undisclosed
    Start carrying an unbreakable umbrella and learn to use a kendo stick. They will let their guard down when they think it is a harmless umbrella.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Damn, you guys seem to have way more shitheads in the UK that we do in the US. That's saying something.

This whole story I was picture these guys wearing Adidas & Puma track suits. Am I right?

Glad you didn't get "kicked in."
    Get with the times man! It's "McKenzie" & "Bench" tracksuits these days with a hoody and baseball cap under the hood

Last edited by Tricky; 04-Nov-2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: brrap brrap

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Or operate lasers into your eyes.

Super Moderator

United States
    God that sounds horrible! Glad you're okay, Danny. Here's to keeping that guard up!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany