Thread: Motorhead

England

Motorhead

Any fans on here then? I saw them in Liverpool last night, first time seeing them live and it was awesome! Lemmy kicks arse! my ears are still ringing though

They started off playing a load of stuff from their latest album which was good, and then finished with "Ace of spades" followed by "Overkill" which blew the roof off & had the crowd going wild, quality gig!

-- -------- Post added 09-Nov-2011 at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-Nov-2011 at 04:39 PM ----------

Looks like its a good job I caught them when I did, Lemmys hurt his hand and cancelled last nights gig!
    Last edited by Tricky; 07-Nov-2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: bad link

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    First saw them back in '03 with Maiden and Dio. Saw them again in '08 with Priest, Testament, and Sabbath. Both times they were louder than any band I've ever seen. Guess they don't play the UK too much?

England
    They play the UK every year actually, I've just never got round to going till now, they were bloody loud but not as loud as Airbourne, those guys really turn it up

United States
    Never seen them, though I'd love to. My friend sent me every album, which I loved, but he made me take crappy Iron Maiden along with it.
    Yeah, Lemmy...
    Good stuff.

United States
    Motorhead FUCKING ROCKS! Uncle Lemmy FTW!

That is all.

Undisclosed
    The first and only time I have watched Motorhead perform live was at Wrestlemania 17 on April 1, 2001 in Houston, Tx at the Astrodome. He played HHH's theme live on stage and the cool part about it was the fact it was never announced. It was a nice surprise. Here it is.