Thread: Cut stuff? Or flashback fodder?

United States

Cut stuff? Or flashback fodder?

I dunno if anyone has posted this or have seen these pictures, but you should check em out.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gal...tures-246215#1

If you look at them, you'll see stuff that wasn't shown, what looks to be the inside of a school, the RV zombie inside relaxing between takes, lotsa stuff..makes me wonder if they shite-canned the entire first few episodes after Darabont was let go..because this looks to me like they stayed in Atlanta quite a bit longer than what we saw, not including the early footage posted by another user of the RV being chased by walkers..or the preview footage from several months back where it appeared they went back to the Vatos' hideout..hm..could be some serious intrigue going on behind the scenes.

Or..I could be full of feces.
    If Kim Kardashian died tommorrow from a dick overdose I'd call her a dumb whore and move on, because that's what she was - Darth Los

United States
    ...or there could still be several episodes left this season and there's more story yet to come....

United States
    Yes, I thought the same thing..but Shane still has his hair.
    If Kim Kardashian died tommorrow from a dick overdose I'd call her a dumb whore and move on, because that's what she was - Darth Los

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by childofgilead View Post
    Yes, I thought the same thing..but Shane still has his hair.
    He also has his hair in some scenes shown in the Comic Con trailer that we've yet to see in the show. There are supposed to be flashbacks, so that's most likely where they'll be seen.

If anything was cut, I believe it was a scene involving the crew stopping at the Vatos hideout on the way out of the city. I've seen pictures that they definitely filmed there this season during the beginning of filming, but we obviously haven't seen that yet. My guess is that it hit the cutting room floor after Darabont's departure and the combining of two episodes into one for 201.

England
    Yeah. Theres quite a lot of footage missing that we know was shot. As well as the Vatos hideout i remember a very early video doing the rounds of the RV being chased down an Atlanta street by a horde of zombies. Shanes jeep is missing this season as well even though there were stills of him abandoning it and being chased by walkers.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

England
    Picture No9 awakened a horrible traumatic memory of "Land of the Dead"
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon