Thread: BIG question...

Chasing Prey

Canada

BIG question...

but it might defeat the purpose.

why not hole up somewhere that doesnt have alot of windows, and u know where all the exits are (no shaun of the dead pun intended)

but find a wal mart or even an apartment complex and barricade the shit out of it,right?

England
    Its coming
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Next season for sure, possibly the end of this season.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    im just thinking of how herschel wants em to leave and they have enough people that know how to do things. so they'd be ok

United States
    Four walls aren't enough to survive. Besides a safe place to sleep you need the necessities. Clean air, fresh water, a food source, and a fuel source for cooking and heating. Not to mention the amenities to pass the time.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

England
    We see this in a lot of zombie media, but it always seems to end up with a huge siege...unless you have a small island that you can clear out, I'm starting to think that being mobile is the way to go, possibly a sort of nomad lifestyle where you can return to certain places every now and then to seed crops, top up on fresh water and stash supplies or something.

The WD universe seems like it offers the best prospect of survival when compared to other zombie settings.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    I'm thinking tree house colony(Ewok style) along the coast of northern California in the Red Wood Forest....Who's with me?

Update: There is plenty water, wildlife(food), fuel(wood) and many advantages to being up high away from the ground. Keep it low profile and you go unnoticed by those(Humans and/or Walkers) on the ground. You could build a green house up in the canopy of the forest and grow veggies to over come the lack of sunlight.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 22-Nov-2011 at 01:48 AM. Reason: ...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    I'm thinking tree house colony(Ewok style) along the coast of northern California in the Red Wood Forest....Who's with me?

good idea except i'd get up in the middle of the night half asleep and walk off the edge

Dead

United States
    Too bad Jim already died. He could've dug a moat around the ewok village.