Thread: Questions (Conjecture on TWD through 2x05)

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK

Questions (Conjecture on TWD through 2x05)

1. What the hell is gonna happen with the whole Sophia storyline... she alive or dead and if she is dead, would they let Carol do what would need to be done?

2. Shane... is he gonna get what is coming to him? I mean, the dude has gone off the deep end? It's obvious (in my mind anyway) that given the chance, he would kill Rick and blame a Walker. Wouldn't be the first time he did something like this now would it....

3. What the hell is up with Hershel? What is he up to?

4. Andrea.... Death wish???

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    1. What the hell is gonna happen with the whole Sophia storyline... she alive or dead and if she is dead, would they let Carol do what would need to be done?
    Nobody knows, but most of us are getting tired of this issue. It's beyond time to wrap it up. In the comics -

She doesn't go missing like this and plays a large part in things to come, so I imagine they'll eventually somehow find her alive. But then again, at this point Shane should be dead and Otis should live to make it to the prison, so who knows?

2. Shane... is he gonna get what is coming to him? I mean, the dude has gone off the deep end? It's obvious (in my mind anyway) that given the chance, he would kill Rick and blame a Walker. Wouldn't be the first time he did something like this now would it....
    Comic spoiler -

He should already be dead, but i'm starting to wonder if they'll ever kill him off in the show. Not anytime soon, anyway. I'm getting the feeling they'll keep him around until they need something large to hang a marketing campaign on, then have the scene from the comics. It's definitely not happening anytime soon now that Carl is bedridden.

Just like everyone else, he's just living on his own terms. It's different from Rick's view on things, but that's his choice. He's a very religious man and chooses to stay that way. I won't go into further detail for fear of episode-to-episode spoilers.

Well.....last season, yeah. She did want to die. I think she's slowly coming around and learning to deal with everything. In the comics -

She plays a very large part and becomes one of the biggest assets to the group. She basically becomes a better marksman than Rick.

Super Moderator

United States
    Added a note to the thread title clarifying this was conjecture based on events up to and including episode 5 of the current season.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    knew i was forgetting something

United States
    about shane:

i really can't see them dragging his fate out anytime past this season. i also suspect that carl may have an aversion to firearms after this incident and things may play out differently as to how shane is disposed of...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post

This Sophia storyline is getting very old and I'm ready for it to end. There is a picture floating around out there that indicates what happens to Sophia. It could be real or it could be faked. Either way I say lets end the whole Sophia search.

I've not received my comics yet but Shane seems to be a main character on the show and his story may not follow the comics. Shane is losing it but I don't hate him all together or at least not yet.

Hershel I think believes there will be a cure one day and therefore why he is doing what he is doing.

It's a wonder you people have survived this long. - Hershel

Being Attacked

United States
    I'm wondering if Sophia is in Hershel's barn...

WN

Dead

United States
    ehhhhhhhhh

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MadVelvet View Post
    I've not received my comics yet but Shane seems to be a main character on the show and his story may not follow the comics.
    There's an idea.

Dead

United States
    It seems like some people want the TV show to be the same as the comic so much that they keep expecting the story and plotlines to converge at anytime. Despite the fact that it's been stated that this is exactly what they're trying to avoid with the show.
    Just think about it. How many characters have been written out despite how important they seemed in the comic? How many events that seemed so important to the storyline in the comic not even touched on in the show?