Thread: Zombie Lane on Facebook

United States

Question Zombie Lane on Facebook

Does anyone play Zombie Lane on Facebook? It's fun to play and time consuming. I am not that far on the levels but, I like playing it. I am just wondering if anyone else is sucked into playing it? If so add me as your neighbor if you like.

Super Moderator

United States
    Hey Deb. I haven't played too many facebook games, but I will definitely check it out if it has your seal of approval!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Aces,it is especially when you don't have game systems. The only game system I have is the Wii.
    Anything zombie mostly has my seal of approval... like I said almost...lol

Undisclosed
    I stay away from fb due to the suspicious background and motives of the company, but did try out dead frontier and it seems to be a decent zombie mmo flash animation game.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I played it for a while and really enjoyed it initially, but got kinda bored of it after a while. Like a lot of these Facebook games I found it was just a matter of doing repetitive tasks in order to collect items, in order to level up in order to do more tasks to get slightly different items... I found it a bit samey, ultimately, but I can see why a lot of people find it addictive.