Thread: Norman Reedus (Daryl) talks second half of Season 2 (starting in February)

Administrator

England

Norman Reedus (Daryl) talks second half of Season 2 (starting in February)

* major spoiler for first half of season * significant spoilers for second half of season *

Norman Reedus says life in this zombie-filled universe is about to get very dark. Isn't it already pretty dark.
    http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/11/the...ker-times-ahe/
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    conjecture time: now that the first half of the season ended the way it did, all hope for Daryl is lost. Finding Sophia was a big deal for him. With that taken from him it wouldn't surprise me that in his mind someone's got to pay for this. He might even vindicate sophia by say, making an attempt on herschel's life/ becoming very violent ...
    Fan favourite Daryl might not stay that way ...
    Last edited by krisvds; 15-Dec-2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: .

United States
    I want to read so bad... but must resist..

Undisclosed
    Don't be too paranoid. First; my post is just guessing what could happen in the second half of this season. Just that; guessing. No spoilers there. Unless you haven't seen episode 7 of the second season. But why read a forum dedicated to the series, especially a post about an actor talking about the second half of the season, if you haven't?
    As for that short tease from Mr. Reedus? Come on, those arent spoilers?! You guys can do the math. I'll use spoiler tags anyway but ...

Him saying his character will be pissed because of Sophia's death is hardly a spoiler now is it? Neither is him promising more 'darkness' and 'fireworks'.
    Last edited by krisvds; 15-Dec-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krisvds View Post
    Don't be too paranoid. First; my post is just guessing what could happen in the second half of this season. Just that; guessing. No spoilers there. Unless you haven't seen episode 7 of the second season. But why read a forum dedicated to the series, especially a post about an actor talking about the second half of the season, if you haven't?
    As for that short tease from Mr. Reedus? Come on, those arent spoilers?! You guys can do the math. I'll use spoiler tags anyway but ...

Him saying his character will be pissed because of Sophia's death is hardly a spoiler now is it? Neither is him promising more 'darkness' and 'fireworks'.
    I found no spoilers in anything you said, and my response anyway was just me being funny. It is amazing to me how much I want information on the show but I don't want to ruin any surprises out there... I did with Sophia and while I doubted it I regretted it.

So I will read because I enjoy chatting with all of our people here at HPOTD but I just skip over spoiler tags and try not to open them