Thread: Interesting quote from Kirkman about the 2nd half... (spoilers dwell within)

United States

Interesting quote from Kirkman about the 2nd half... (spoilers dwell within)

Robert Kirkman shares with The Hollywood Reporter that "our opening to our second half of the season is going to be pretty explosive." Looking ahead, Kirkman tells Entertainment Weekly, "These people are going to be pitted against each other now." To TV Guide, Kirkman comments that Shane is "very much going to be a catalyst of change and conflict."

Source: http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...undup-1202.php

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Not much of a spoiler really. The ending to the last episode could let anyone know that there's going to be conflict.

Norman Reedus recently dropped a spoiler in an interview:

He says that their farm life is "kaput". They'll definitely be leaving, but I'm still thinking that will be the finale...
    Last edited by bassman; 03-Dec-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: .

Undisclosed
    the farming dead

United States
    Yeah I was going to error on the side of caution with it and the article, and to me it kind of gives away plot...

that there is going to be a faction war basically with in the group which was my take. I could be wrong, but on team Shane I can see Andrea... since she already is running up his flag pole. Not sure who else?

Then the other articles had some minor info.
    Last edited by Thorn; 03-Dec-2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: to unspoil

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Yeah I was going to error on the side of caution with it and the article, and to me it kind of gives away plot...

that there is going to be a faction war basically with in the group which was my take. I could be wrong, but on team Shane I can see Andrea... since she already is running up his flag pole. Not sure who else?

Be interesting to see where Daryl falls on this, pretty practical and ruthless guy when he needs to be, but he's learned a bit about responsibility and maybe a bit about compasion from Ricks group. Maybe Carrol will have some influence on him as well

Edit: This only counts as a spoiler because it came from TWD staff IMO, it seemed that a split in the group was inevitable sooner or later
    Last edited by Legion2213; 03-Dec-2011 at 09:03 PM. Reason: .
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post

]

Agree on both counts, it was basically confirmed plot point not what we assumed would happen, hell they could lose half the group next episode making it moot. But since it was stated clearly this was what we will be watching that is a spoiler to me, and if one person was upset about it , then it would have been bad form. Better safe than sorry.

Also agree about our favorite squirrel eating, ear wearing country boy and where he would come down.