Thread: Google plus

Fresh Meat

Aaland

Google plus

Have you tried Google plus? From my experience there's only men which is very demotivational. If there isn't women I don't really find a reason to move to Google plus.

Your opinions on Google plus and would you move just to Google plus? What don't you like on Google plus?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

England
    I've signed up to it but cant find anyone on there, it seems like a decent set up but people obviously just havent decided to wean off Facebook yet...

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    So far what I like about this Googly Pus thing is our song 'Stop the Dams' used on the promo for it! I dunno where the link is... -2D

Seriously, great song. Lame commercial, great Gorillaz tune.

Dead

United States
    Google+ seems to be a different animal from facebook. I have an account there but it's not a replacement for my personal facebook experience. I think it all depends on how you use facebook though. I use facebook as a way to keep in touch with people I actually know personally. Old classmates and friends I've lost touch with over the years, and people I still see on a regular basis. But I come from a very small area too. I notice that alot of people use facebook as a way to interact with the world at large, with 1000's of friends. More friends than any 1 person on earth could ever actually know personally.