Thread: Interviews

United States

Interviews

For anyone that might care...I completed an hour long interview yesterday with Mr. Scott Wilson, who of course plays Hershel. I had originally planned on sending it to Neil like always, but it might get published in a future issue of Horrorhound magazine instead. If that falls through for any reason though, I will definitely send it to Neil and hopefully he will want to post it here.
    I am still working on setting up an interview with Ernest Dickerson, who I think is a fantastic director. Hopefully that too will happen soon.
    BTW, during my talk with Mr. Wilson he shared with me that he took the time to check out some of my interviews from last season with Jeffrey DeMunn and Gale Anne Hurd. So I thought it was cool that he was on hpotd.com! I can tell you this too, he is very proud of the show.

United States
    That's awesome, I'd love to be able to read it as soon as it's published somewhere! Also, it would be BOSS if you could talk to Dickerson, he did some of the best from this season, and I thought Wildfire from last season was great.
    If Kim Kardashian died tommorrow from a dick overdose I'd call her a dumb whore and move on, because that's what she was - Darth Los

Super Moderator

United States
    Great news, Thxleo!

Personally, I hope you get the article published, but if not you know I'll gladly give it a read here

And yes, Mr. Wilson is doing a fantastic job, both last season and so far this go 'round.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany