Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actor cast as famous comic character?**comic related spoilers within**

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krisvds View Post
    Ha! Even the zombies have more life to them.
    *rimshot*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    TWD characters are much more believable than "reality" shows filled with fabricated personalities following scripted storylines seemingly written by 13 year olds.
    You sir will never find me defending reality TV... ever. It is a blight, and responsible in my opinion for the slow death of quality television (coupled with over saturation). There are maybe 4 shows I find worth watching on TV and that is being generous.

Undisclosed
    I think the only other shows I watch besides TWD is Bizarre Foods and the Anthony Bourdain stuff. I used to watch food network, but then it too became infected with "reality" shows. I was really happy when food channel started but now it is falling into the same trap of making the host the center of importance instead of the food.

Oh ya, and I watch Dr Phil show every day and am learning how to hook up with nice chicks and thngs to do that keeps them from getting mad.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    I think the only other shows I watch besides TWD is Bizarre Foods and the Anthony Bourdain stuff. I used to watch food network, but then it too became infected with "reality" shows. I was really happy when food channel started but now it is falling into the same trap of making the host the center of importance instead of the food.

Oh ya, and I watch Dr Phil show every day and am learning how to hook up with nice chicks and thngs to do that keeps them from getting mad.
    I have never watched Dr. Phil, or Opera... I watched crap like Tosh.0, and the Knicks... other than that The Walking Dead and shows that are a cut above the rest are about all I watch. I imagien there is value to anything, and we all have our own tastes.

Undisclosed
    America is producing some very good tv series these last years. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos , Deadwood, ... quality stuff.
    Though my favourite, by far, was The Wire. Man, that show was brilliant. Just imagine; that level of quality writing in a genre/horror show. One can dream.

United States
    Deadwood was the best series in the history of ever and the fact that we'll never get a fourth season is proof of God's general disdain.
    Last edited by childofgilead; 17-Dec-2011 at 11:00 PM. Reason: fece
    If Kim Kardashian died tommorrow from a dick overdose I'd call her a dumb whore and move on, because that's what she was - Darth Los

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    I love True Blood and I love the Walking Dead... when I first heard this news, the True Blood fanboy side of me started jumping around... problem is, I don't think she can pull this off.... we'll see though.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I see that the actress' representatives have since denied that she's been cast in the part. Could be a smoke screen, but they did make the statement that she's not involved with TWD.
    Last edited by bassman; 20-Dec-2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: ,