Thread: A very merry christmas to all of you undead-lovers!

Undisclosed

A very merry christmas to all of you undead-lovers!

Cheers!

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeed - Merry Christmas/Xmas/whatever-you're-into to one and all of HPOTD.

UK

Undisclosed

Happy Holidays All.

It seems that I've been coming round here less and less (more the pity ) this year, but Neil and the usual gang of HPOTD regulars ( as well as the assorted Newbies ) have been a major part of my life for more than a decade.

The Zombie crew has always made Dead important to the word Dedication(in an strangely cool way )so in keeping with the season I wish you all Good Times, Future Prosperity and Peace in the year(s) to come.

Wayne Z

“And this is the point where we revisit my past, show me the error of my ways? “ I half teased, sparing a glance toward my love, still in peaceful slumber. My doppelganger chortled with Christmas sarcasm as we went into the hallway.

“Wrong again, my adorable but thick headed twin. I just thought we could talk better out here. Our poor Prof needs his sleep after the grief you put him through. “ she scolded as we went downstairs and into the kitchen. I rustled about in the cupboards for some cocoa, amused by Karen’s soft refusal of a cup.

“In any case, the past is past, and besides all that, his life is no longer yours. “

Kolchak, The Nylon Stalker. Yule Tide Me Over; A Stalking Stuffer
    (a very strange fanfic of mine, from 2009 )

Administrator

England
    Yeh! Merry Christmas you bunch of freaks
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

United States
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that, guys!

My best wishes to you and yours this holiday season

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany