Thread: Monroeville Mall Map (LOTD - RTFG)

United States

Monroeville Mall Map (LOTD - RTFG)

Anyone played this map of Monroeville Mall on Land of the Dead - Road to Fidler's Green? I know it's been out for a few years, but I just downloaded it and I have to say, it's pretty awesome! A very good recreation of the mall from 1978. In case you haven't seen it before, here's a video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g228vQwq7S8
    Last edited by EvilFlyingCow; 27-Dec-2011 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Fixed link

Administrator

England
    Nice!

EvilFlyingCow - Edit your OP and note the easier/better syntax (I've put in there) for posting a youtube video
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    I tried that at first, doesn't seem to work with my iPad...

United States
    It's Fiddler's Green.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    Sorry, typo

ViP

United States
    I was keeping up with the modded maps but haven't been active in the last few years. Are folks still playing online? Cow, there is an amazing Day map out there too!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I was keeping up with the modded maps but haven't been active in the last few years. Are folks still playing online? Cow, there is an amazing Day map out there too!
    Yes indeed. I posted these a few years ago. Trin made the day map. And with his permission, i have a major update coming for my gta romero map. Here's a teaser shot.

Thats right folks, You want a Romero game? I'm your man.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    Yes there are still people playing online. The Day map is awesome too! I've only seen one server that has the Monroeville Mall map, but I have seen several with the Day map as well as a NOTLD Farmhouse map. Pretty cool.