Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying the worlds hottest curry

Administrator

England

Trying the worlds hottest curry

You guys already know it was the birthday this week and some of you may or may not know im a total spice aficionado, so me and martin (Krakenslayer) will be going out to taste what is officially the UK's hottest curry and one of the worlds hottest, out of hundreds that have tried this bad boy less than 20 people have finished it.

http://www.kismot.co.uk/kismot-killer/

Wish us luck everyone!!

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I'm projecting odds at about 20/1

Administrator

England
    For you or me?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I'll stick to my once a year kick to the guts phall thanks

Super Moderator

UK
    With my acid reflux, I think that thing would force me to kick the bucket!

I expect pictures of your tortured, sweaty, pained faces as you chow down on the curries, guys.

Administrator

England
    Ive had 2 phaals this week

Super Moderator

United States
    Good luck storming the bathroom!

I like my heat and I like my spice, but once the heat starts to overpower the actual taste it's not for me.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Administrator

England
    That was actually the hottest thing ever, it was like trying to eat the sun.

I Could only manage about 1/3 of mine and then i was defeated, i mean a phaal or vindaloo had absolutely nothing on this thing, it was just pure intense heat in your mouth and it actually got worse with mouthful.

Total congratulations to krakenslayer btw who actually finished his, i dont know how but im man enough to admit he is a better curry eater than I, and i think he deserves a title.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    That was actually the hottest thing ever, it was like trying to eat the sun.

I Could only manage about 1/3 of mine and then i was defeated, i mean a phaal or vindaloo had absolutely nothing on this thing, it was just pure intense heat in your mouth and it actually got worse with mouthful.

Total congratulations to krakenslayer btw who actually finished his, i dont know how but im man enough to admit he is a better curry eater than I, and i think he deserves a title.
    Not better, just smarter. The thing is, everyone, Andy ordered a huge bowl of rice with his and proceeded to mix it together with his curry, bulking it out to un-doable proportions. I think this was an attempt to dilute the heat, but of course it doesn't work like that. I ordered a cheese nan (which Andy laughed at, but dairy is well known for it's anti-inferno properties) and some chapati, and no rice. A much more compact and manageable proposition.

No way I could have finished it if I had beefed it out with rice like Andy did.

BTW: Liking the new title lol I shall wear it with pride.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 15-Jan-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: .

Administrator

England
    You guys already know it was the birthday this week and some of you may or may not know im a total spice aficionado, so me and martin (Krakenslayer) will be going out to taste what is officially the UK's hottest curry and one of the worlds hottest, out of hundreds that have tried this bad boy less than 20 people have finished it.

http://www.kismot.co.uk/kismot-killer/

Wish us luck everyone!!
    Wasn't something like this on the news a couple of months back with people being hospitalised?

-- -------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    a cheese nan
    Never even heard of one of those?!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    Yeah that was exactly the same place neil thats where i got the idea of going there!

Id never heard of a cheese naan before i moved up to scotland either, i dont think we have them in england but seem to be pretty common up here. Ive never tried one, the idea of cheese with my curry is absolutly rancid to me!

Super Moderator

UK
    Congratulations to Kraken for his crafty curry consuming customs.

Will Andy be arranging a re-match between him and the Kismot? Watch this space...

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Congratulations to Kraken for his crafty curry consuming customs.

Will Andy be arranging a re-match between him and the Kismot? Watch this space...
    Im not sure man, im not ashamed to admit when ive been beat and me trying to eat the kismot killer was like apollo creed trying to fight ivan drago.

Not sure if its a rematch im capable of.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i'll stick to my pussy ass chicken kormas thank you, i like my currys like hank hill likes his bbq 'taste thuh meat, not thuh heat'

Administrator

England
    Id never heard of a cheese naan before i moved up to scotland either
    If there's a place on this planet that could make an already lard drenched heart blocking slice of bread, even more unhealthy, that would be Scotland! I'm surprised they haven't thought about battering it with a mars bar in it too!

the idea of cheese with my curry is absolutly rancid to me!
    I love Saag Paneer (spinach & cheese), but prefer Saag Aloo (spinach & potato) <--- Side dishes!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan