Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Underated horror movies

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Is Tucker and Dale VS Evil a horror film? It seems more like a comedy to me. Although I'll agree that it's great regardless of the genre....
    Hi there! Tucker and Dale is definitely a comedy. But I guess some would consider it horror just because of the gore. A dark comedy I suppose is more appropriate. It's kind of a spoof movie, but not like Scream or Scary Movie. The reason I say it's not a complete spoof is because they pay homage to so many great movies, while at the same time making fun of the spoof movies. I dunno'. I guess it depends on the mindset you have going in. Even people who don't like horror would most likely laugh at some of the dialogue and scenes. The actors make a great duo and play very well off of one another.

Oh- Also- I wanted to explain my absence- I have a pinched nerve..wheeee! Not supposed to sit (like i'm doing now) So I've had to lay flat for the past however many days. If I could MacGyver myself a laptop mount to dangle above me, I would...hahaa! Anyway- I'm feeling better, and actually have a few more movies to add to my list here, as that's all I've been doing- watching movies...hahaa! Talk to you guys soon!

United States
    I just rewatched House for the first time in a very long time, probably since at least the late 80's. Loved it back then, and still do. Was racking my brain on his hot neighbor chick who used his pool and made him babysit her kid...
    She was in a couple Adam Ant videos back in the day. I was like, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
    Thanks to Wiki for coming back, lol.

Being Attacked

UK
    dead birds