Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TWD Season 3 will be how many episodes long? - This many...

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Judging by the upcoming episode titles and what the actores/writers/producers have said in interviews, there has to be a herd coming soon. At least a good reason for them to leave the farm, so a herd makes sense.
    Plus they have taken elements from later volumes of the comics and brought them forward - so it's cool that they rearrange certain ideas and fit them into new places - so I think it's one of the more likely possibilities to move the collected cast on in the next six episodes.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Plus they have taken elements from later volumes of the comics and brought them forward - so it's cool that they rearrange certain ideas and fit them into new places - so I think it's one of the more likely possibilities to move the collected cast on in the next six episodes.
    Here's a strange thought......with the recent preview of the two guys walking into the bar and surprising Rick and Herschel, perhaps they've moved the "hunters"(Volume 11, I think it was) storyline up in the TV series? That could certainly help convince them to move on and keep trying for Fort Benning.

Comic spoilers for Volume 11 and something Kirkman said in a recent interview:

The hunter storyline could also make sense because of Jeffery DeMunn(Dale). We've heard a strong rumor that a regular of the cast will be killed off because he/she wants to leave the show after Darabont's departure. Well....DeMunn makes the most sense considering he's been in ALL of Darabont's movies. Perhaps they've moved up the hunter storyline so they can kill him off like he dies in the comics?

Also, in a recent interview Kirkman said that the second half of season two will definitely visit the idea that living humans in this post apocalyptic world are much more dangerous than the zombies.

Just a thought...
    Last edited by bassman; 19-Jan-2012 at 12:36 PM. Reason: .

Super Moderator

UK
    I'm glad you spoiler tagged that info there as I've only read up to Volume 10 so far. *relief smiley*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well get your ass on to 11, boy! It's one of the best volumes, imo.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Well get your ass on to 11, boy! It's one of the best volumes, imo.
    Money's tight at the moment, rather annoyingly. Got a new project in the pipeline though, so that'll give a little scratch for some fun purchases (although most of it will no doubt go towards filling in the inevitable hole that opens up in my finances around this time of year as various insurances and car expenses rear their ugly heads ) ... so as soon as possible I'll get my hands on some more TWD volumes - mark my words.