Thread: One survivor (probably) leaving to LA Noir

Being Attacked

Undisclosed

One survivor (probably) leaving to LA Noir

Undisclosed
    Not much of a surprise given most here have read the comics. The 'event' I'm talking about is long overdue and I'm very curious to how it will play out in the tv series. Would make for a great shocker of a series finale. Actually looking forward to this.
    I do hope the rest of the cast, especially those actors who have worked with mr. Darabont in the past, do stay on because there are some fine actors among them.

United States
    Yeah I have been surprised at the cast member in question surviving this far into the TV series though I have enjoyed the guessing, and not knowing. It has made it more fun in a way. That said I think we (fans of the comic) are all braced for it to happen soon.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If his past is any indication, there could be several Darabont regulars in LA Noir. I don't see why they would have to be killed off from TWD, either. It's certainly possible for an actor to be working on two shows and/or movies at the same time.

But yes....I think that certain character's fate will be coming soon. Probably before the end of the third season, if I had to guess. Maybe before...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    If his past is any indication, there could be several Darabont regulars in LA Noir. I don't see why they would have to be killed off from TWD, either. It's certainly possible for an actor to be working on two shows and/or movies at the same time.

But yes....I think that certain character's fate will be coming soon. Probably before the end of the third season, if I had to guess. Maybe before...
    Yeah, you're right. What I'm fearing more is certain actors leaving because of their anger towards AMC and their decision to let Darabont go. Or to put it another way; if they stay on I hope their heart is in it and they do so because of love for the series itself and not because legal obligations are preventing them from leaving.

United States
    Frank leaving was a blow, the cast and crew has a good family vibe to it, that said this is their career and they will be professional I am sure, the industry can be cruel and while Frank can reward their loyalty the industry may not. Beyond that, this is part of the business and sadly people get used to it.

Undisclosed
    Not to worry, because after this happens it will open the door for the first of the front office "requested" character replacements. In this case it will be a young wisecracking hipster straight from the jersey shore.