Thread: Star Wars lego

Administrator

England

Star Wars lego

OK, admit your inner geekness and fess up if you have any Star Wars lego?

I'm currently making the midi Star Destroyer 8099 model with my son, and loving it to bits

Got the midi Millenium Falcon 7778 to make next Just a shame the cockpit looks so wrong!

We previously did a Lego AT-ST which looks great IMHO:-

I'm very tempted to buy the new X-Wing 9493, but for £50 can't quite justify it!

-- -------- Post added 05-Feb-2012 at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-Feb-2012 at 10:01 AM ----------

Oh dear... Am I alone here in my geekhood?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England

Appeared on offer, inner geek called out, ordered. Might even let my son play with it, if he's good!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Twitching

Undisclosed
    My son has the AT-ST, Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (8017), and Emperor Palpatine's shuttle (8096). The last set we bought, though, was the Batcave (6860), since the DC Universe Super Heroes series just came out. We caught the Lego bug in August 2010 when we attended BrickFair, a big Lego convention in the Washington, DC area.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Is there Star Trek lego? Episode 3 kinda killed my interest in Star Wars for now and forever.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    My son has the AT-ST, Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (8017), and Emperor Palpatine's shuttle (8096). The last set we bought, though, was the Batcave (6860), since the DC Universe Super Heroes series just came out. We caught the Lego bug in August 2010 when we attended BrickFair, a big Lego convention in the Washington, DC area.
    Talking of Batman - This is a work of art!!!

The new Lego Millenium Falcon (7965) is on offer over here. I'm tempted to get it if only as an investment!

-Carl Sagan

United States
    don't have any actual lego figures and models, but i do have lego star wars: the complete saga for the 360. best 20 bucks i've spent on a game, hands down.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    don't have any actual lego figures and models, but i do have lego star wars: the complete saga for the 360. best 20 bucks i've spent on a game, hands down.
    As many games that have been put out that are SW related, to this day I still think the Lego Star Wars game trumps them all. GREAT game.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Talking of Batman - This is a work of art!!!

Wow! I must have that....

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    As many games that have been put out that are SW related, to this day I still think the Lego Star Wars game trumps them all. GREAT game.
    Video game?
    -Carl Sagan

United States

gotta agree with lou, with the exception of star wars battlefront 2, this game is the best SW game i've played.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Video game?
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post

*points at ProfessorChaos*

What he said.