Thread: why is the censor back on...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

why is the censor back on...

come on i thought that was gone forever. sometimes fuck is fuck and others it's f*ck.

please guys, for the love of adulthood, let's not have this shit on here. we should all be old enough to handle words like fuck, shit, cunt, etc.

though funny enough, the words in this post aren't being marred by asterisks.
    Last edited by Mike70; 17-Feb-2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: d
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Is it edited, though? I think most regular members censor the worst of words out of respect for fellow members...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Is it edited, though? I think most regular members censor the worst of words out of respect for fellow members...
    huh. hadn't considered that. the edited part.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Administrator

England
    Bass is right, the forum censor is turned off but some people choose to censor themselves.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    come on i thought that was gone forever. sometimes fuck is fuck and others it's f*ck.

please guys, for the love of adulthood, let's not have this shit on here. we should all be old enough to handle words like fuck, shit, cunt, etc.

though funny enough, the words in this post aren't being marred by asterisks.
    Sorry Mike, that could well be me. Apologies for the confusion.

If I see any strong language I always tend to do the old * to it. Why? Google has black listed this site in the past, and it was a right royal pain in the rear to get it cleared again. As such I'm overzelous about strong language.

Ideally I'd like people to * strong language out themselves. Good netiquette!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan