Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprise, cop reality shows are made by lying bastards as well.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by rightwing401 View Post
    Wow, sucks for your friend. It's a shame that he had to go through something like that just so a couple of jackass producers could make a rather routine traffic accident into something it totally wasn't just so they would have a better show. From what you're describing, it sounds like the cops had little to do with the actual editing/producing of show though, so they probably shouldn't take any flak for how the show came out.
    oh totally, its not the cops fault, its the assholes sensationalising and outright lying about events, my friend almost lost his job because his car was just missing its back half.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    oh totally, its not the cops fault, its the assholes sensationalising and outright lying about events, my friend almost lost his job because his car was just missing its back half.
    He should phone up the TV channel that commissioned the show, or the production company that produced it, and threaten legal action.

England
    "Steven Seagal: Lawman" is 100% real...he would never lie to us.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon