Thread: Scott Wilson interview in Horrorhound

United States

Scott Wilson interview in Horrorhound

The interview that I originally had planned to post here on the site was picked up by Horrorhound magazine and is available in stores. Issue #34 features the Tim Burton remake of Dark Shadows on the cover and is available at Barnes & Noble bookstores.

I'm really happy with how it turned out, especially after Scott himself told me it was one of the most enjoyable interviews that he's ever done.

So, if you guys feel like checking it out sometime, let me know what you think of it. And I'm still hoping for an interview with Ernest Dickerson for the site. I haven't forgot about that.

Super Moderator

United States
    Congrats on the article, thxleo! I'll see if I can snag one.

On the Talking Dead Mr. Wilson seemed like the sort not to make too many assumptions, and was also a bit tight lipped. I assume a lot of this is from pressure to not reveal too much information and because of the quickfire, light fare format of the show. How forthcoming was he during the interview process? He seems like someone worth speaking with, regardless of the particular project or topic.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Congrats on the article, thxleo! I'll see if I can snag one.

On the Talking Dead Mr. Wilson seemed like the sort not to make too many assumptions, and was also a bit tight lipped. I assume a lot of this is from pressure to not reveal too much information and because of the quickfire, light fare format of the show. How forthcoming was he during the interview process? He seems like someone worth speaking with, regardless of the particular project or topic.
    Aces, Scott Wilson was incredible to talk to. He really is a completely unassuming, humble man. He is also very excited that the interview is in Horrorhound. Greg told me the other night that they had a cast get together dinner and Scott came up to him and was telling him about the interview appearing in the magazine. LOL That made me feel great to hear that.
    Honestly he didn't reveal much because he would get in trouble with the network if he did. I even asked him in the interview if he could tease anything for the fans, but he couldn't. He gave thoughtful responses to all of my questions though and was in no rush to get off the phone with me. It was just a great little chat.
    Thanks for the congrats and I hope you like the interview!