Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TWD 2x12 "Better Angels" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

Aaland
    This was definitely an excellent episode, one of my favorites. I liked the personal moments, the Glenn and Andrea scene was well done, so was the Rick and Carl, father and son talk. I called it on another thread about not needing to be bit to turn, but when Randall jumped out as a walker it was a bit of a surprise and a relief. Now that we know things changed in TWD world it should start to get interesting even though it left some holes in the story. I think they could of done the scene where Shane turned better, it was poorly executed and it seemed like a gag for shock value. Besides that good episode, can't wait to see what happens next week.

Quote Originally Posted by botc View Post

i know about a certain katana!!!!!

Mod: Added spoiler tags
    I'd tread lightly here, not too many people like spoilers especially myself.
    Last edited by White_Zombie; 12-Mar-2012 at 02:43 AM. Reason: blah.

Aaland

test of the i dont remember how to do spoiler tags

United States
    thanks Doug!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Aaland

eat my ........ blank

if you all get bent out of shape over a spoiler then you really have issues. i dont see how knowing what happens a head of time taking anything away from the show itself. you have to watch it to see it actually happen so dont get all pissy. oh and by the way ive been here since 02-04 so way before alot of people just dont remember my info to sign in.
    Last edited by botc; 12-Mar-2012 at 02:48 AM. Reason: !!! eat it

United States
    Yeah, that was definitely one of the best episodes they've done. Enjoyed the whole Shane death scene, especially on the big screen.
    There's no way Navarro could've been unhappy with this episode, if he even watched it, lol.
    I was beginning to wonder if the AMC slip up was done on purpose to fake us away from Dale's death last weekend, but dayumn.
    The two people we've been debating about for so long are now gone.
    RIP Dale and Shane.
    Now, let the long ramblings begin anew!!!

Super Moderator

United States
    So, does anyone else think they needed to slow that opening scene down where the group bitch stomped the zombie and add the music from Office Space?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    A great episode with many great moments. Loved the bit with Glenn mimicking the exact scene with Dale back from the first episode of season 2.
    From opening to end, loved every moment. Shane and Dale will be missed but this should open doors for more players to step up to the plate and contribute to the overall story of TWD tv series.
    NEXT WEEK CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

Dead

United States
    Botc, you're gonna piss some folks off if you keep going like that. Personally, I don't care at all. I put no stock whatsoever in the suspense of waiting to see what happens in the next episode. There's no way to spoil it for me.

I'm about to start doing some TWD 3D art. I resurrected my Macintosh that has Cinema4D on it. The first image is gonna be of the cafeteria doors that say "Don't open dead inside". I've been collecting reference images but haven't found much. The comics really don't have any images of that scene. Kinda disappointing. The images in the show wouldn't translate well to 3D, they're flat and boring.
    Anyone have any ideas??

United States
    i dont see how knowing what happens a head of time taking anything away from the show itself.[/QUOTE] . . . . . .ummmm. . .really? they call it a Spoiler for a reason. It spoils the events of the show for you. If you are the kind of guy that enjoys reading the last page of a book first. . good for you. . .but not everyone does. . .so it is considered polite to respect the wishes of other people and . . .I dunno. . .maybe not spoil shit for them?
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Aaland
    well hell if i get banned they will letme come back that chrome something other kid was brought back after he got banned.andrenochrome something of that nature was his name

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by botc View Post
    if you all get bent out of shape over a spoiler then you really have issues. i dont see how knowing what happens a head of time taking anything away from the show itself. you have to watch it to see it actually happen so dont get all pissy. oh and by the way ive been here since 02-04 so way before alot of people just dont remember my info to sign in.
    It's not a big deal, just a matter of common courtesy. That's all people are asking for, so try not to get upset about it. Here's the general info about the policy and how to use spoiler tags, but if you have any questions on the policy or still feel raw about it drop any of the mods a PM.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Am i the only one who thinks that Lori is a total bitch? in one episode, she is pretty much urging rick to kill shane, now she is trying to make up to shane!!! Lori, this guy tried to rape you!!!!

FFS...

Aaland
    personally i dont care about spoiler tags but acknowledged and understood. ill poke the bull some other way cuz thats what i do.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    ++++++++++++++++1111111111111111111111111111111111 1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    Yeah, that was definitely one of the best episodes they've done. Enjoyed the whole Shane death scene, especially on the big screen.
    There's no way Navarro could've been unhappy with this episode, if he even watched it, lol.
    I was beginning to wonder if the AMC slip up was done on purpose to fake us away from Dale's death last weekend, but dayumn.
    The two people we've been debating about for so long are now gone.
    RIP Dale and Shane.
    Now, let the long ramblings begin anew!!!

Dead

United States
    botc, why prod the bull? Why would you want to be banned? Just play nice and others will respect you. Then you can be part of the discussion instead of the one trying to ruin it and piss everyone off.