Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TWD 2x12 "Better Angels" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

Super Moderator

UK

TWD 2x12 "Better Angels" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

The penultimate episode of season two, folks!

Please be EXTRA vigilant about discussing this episode (and indeed the next when the time comes) - no info, hints, comments, and certainly no spoilers outside of this thread - nobody likes having an episode spoiled or details filled in (either directly or indirectly) before they've seen it. Thanks for your cooperation HPOTD'ers.

United States
    i'm predicting a huge shit-storm around here after what happens tonight. probably going to be a lot of anger venting from certain individuals around here if they do what i think they're gonna with this episode.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 11-Mar-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: fuckaduck

Undisclosed
    If T-Dog doesn't have more than 2 lines in this episode, then I may quit watching altogether. He is indespensable to the story and it will be an extreme disservice to the fans and heroes like Jek Porkins if the writers toss him to the wayside.

Aaland
    i have secrets i think i think i know whats gonna happen... and when is shane gonna die? and when is someone small gonna shoot someone?

-- -------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

i predict shane is dead by the end of the episode and carl kills him as a zed anyone want to put paper or knives on it?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Aaland
    Hail to the king baby! I WAS RIGHT
    Last edited by botc; 12-Mar-2012 at 02:03 AM. Reason: HAIL TO THE KING BABY

Dead

United States
    That was incredible!!! I knew it was coming though!!
    Next episode is gonna be amazing. But then we wait til next year..

Aaland
    ill see if i can dig up episode 13 and who dies i love youtube and if you take the time to read the comments you may find out more than you wanna know!!!! this guy was right yet he now no longer has a youtube chanel obviously what happens when you release sensitive info. for anyone who wants it spoiled pm me and ill see what i can find!

United States
    Well holy shit! Wow. . .I liked how they handled that. Kept it the same but changed it. Ummm. . .botc. . . .maybe you wanna keep that shit to yourself next time. I'm glad I didn't read this thread before the episode. . but if I had. . .I'd be royally pissed right now.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    that was probably the best episode of the series next to the pilot. great character development, awesome to see dale (even though he really got lame at the end) and his best characteristics living on in the other characters. hell, even t-dogg had a hell of a lot to do with the plot tonight!

i'm gonna miss jon benrthal playing shane. he had a small role in the series "the pacific" and did well in that, so i was excited when he was cast to play shane. shane was only around for like 6 issues in the comics and was not developed all that much. bernthal brought the character to life and made him much more complex.

didn't really dig the heavy CGI for the clouds, mist, etc. during the rick vs shane scene. seemed a little on the hokey side, along with carl's dead-eye skills while aiming right over his father's shoulder.

and damn, that was a brutal death scene for poor ol shane....but like rick said, he brought it upon himself. and i don't buy any of the shit about lori intentionally planting thoughts in shane's head, as some spoilers suggested.

great action, cinematography, music, and plot tonight. awesome to see them settling into the house and setting up for a long winter's stay....but looks like they'll have their hands full next week.

10/10

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    What do you think about this? These are Bernthal's own words:

"There’s a whole part of the character that I think some people may or may not pick up on, but I think there’s a part of Shane himself that knows he is no longer fit to be among the people. He knows how much of a danger he is. He knows now he’s killed yet another human being, and I think a part of this is him really spurring and challenging and getting Rick to step up and encompass what Shane has and take Shane out. I think there’s a suicidal flavor. There’s a flavor there that’s really saying, “Come on, man, I’m challenging you to be the man that’s fit to raise the woman I love and the child I love and my child on the way. Come on and step up, raise your gun.” And there’s a part of him that so desperately wants Rick to be that man, and when Rick finally does it, there’s an element of some sort of relief."
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/11/jo...-dead-shocker/

Aaland

i know about a certain katana!!!!!

Mod: Added spoiler tags

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by botc View Post
    ill see if i can dig up episode 13 and who dies i love youtube and if you take the time to read the comments you may find out more than you wanna know!!!! this guy was right yet he now no longer has a youtube chanel obviously what happens when you release sensitive info. for anyone who wants it spoiled pm me and ill see what i can find!
    Don't post spoiler info about future episodes without warning and without spoiler tags.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    dude, anybody can get on any number of sites and look up spoilers. welcome to the boards, but we all have an internet connection and can check this shit out for ourselves if we'd like.

Aaland
    Whoops
    Last edited by botc; 12-Mar-2012 at 02:36 AM. Reason: spell check