Thread: The Walking Dead Facebook game

Administrator

England

The Walking Dead Facebook game

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Wal...nth-40317.html

Facebook is about to be invaded by zombies. Eyes Wide Games, AMC, and Rock You have teamed up to create a social based on The Walking Dead and it'll be arriving next month.

Your objective in The Walking Dead Social Game is to stay alive. You and your Facebook friends must establish a camp and defend it from the Walkers (i.e. zombies). You'll scavenge resources, complete missions, and even meet characters from the TV show. Screenshots are below.

"AMC's The Walking Dead Social Game is a next generation game for social networks," Eye Wides Games CEO Stephen Griffin told G4. "It's got deep playability. It's got drama, and it's still approachable for the casual audience. However, if you're a gamer and you've been looking for a deeper game to play and to experience on social networks then this is it."
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    I have "liked" this and am waiting with baited breath for April... sure beats the hell out of Zombie farm or any of the other "zombie" games out there that feel in no way like actual zombie games.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I hate facebook games and how people are constantly trying to get me to join in, but this is one I may have to try. Could be garbage, though...

United States
    I saw that & really wish I could join, but I've sworn off Facebook as the tool of Satan & at least in part responsible for the implosion of my marriage, so not me.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    oh look its another farmville style pyramid scheme under a zombie pallet, lets see how many pigeons and rubes fall for it again