Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So.. just one episode left. What are you hoping to see?

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    More or less. It's not a cliffhanger ending like "Tune in next season to find out how Johnny survives the pack of rabid wildebeests!", but more of a cliffhanger as far as how the gang will continue on. Much like the finale for season one where they ride away from the CDC, it's a definite ending to the season but there is an obvious "to be continued" underneath the surface. The "to be continued" will mean more to comic fans than casual viewers, is what I was getting at....
    I've read the details as well and there is definately going to be huge WTF across the internet. Very ballsy move. Very. I just hope it looks good up on the screen because it could come across as cheesy as hell.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    i'm also hoping for a NotLD-inspired attack on the isolated farmhouse in the middle of nowhere, but this time with way better and more competent survivors.

i've read the spoilers (shame on me, i know), and from the description, this shiz could be epic.

....i have to admit that i'm a bit apprehensive about how they are going to handle

michonne....her character is too over the top for my tastes, and i fear she may come across as cheesy....guess we'll see.

United States
    Yeah, I cheated and peeked, too. I will say I don't think it's going to ruin it for me. I'd already read the general what up in the comics online so I knew the general arc. I think they've done a pretty dang good job of ratcheting up the awesomeness so far this season from the first. I have high hopes for season 3.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    I listened to an interview with Mazzara (sp) on one of TWD themed podcasts and he specifically stated that the speed of the show will ratchet up to comic book speed. He said comic book fans should really start seeing many more survival danger situations and less room to breath for the characters.
    While he did not give any spoilers he did say T-Dogg has a great scene this week and a promising future according to Kirkman.
    I caught the spoilers by accident listening to another TWD podcast and if he pulls it off on screen like with the Dale and Shane deaths I do not see a problem for the future of the series.
    My hope for the future: Imagine living the life of a Roman soldier Fight, March, Build, Stand Watch, Eat, Sleep.... Repeat for daily 20 years...... this time without a discharge.

United States
    More or less. It's not a cliffhanger ending like "Tune in next season to find out how Johnny survives the pack of rabid wildebeests!", but more of a cliffhanger as far as how the gang will continue on. Much like the finale for season one where they ride away from the CDC, it's a definite ending to the season but there is an obvious "to be continued" underneath the surface. The "to be continued" will mean more to comic fans than casual viewers, is what I was getting at....

Okay thank god...

Also I love the Redneck I am Legend idea, I smell a spin off!!

-- -------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    I've read the details as well and there is definately going to be huge WTF across the internet. Very ballsy move. Very. I just hope it looks good up on the screen because it could come across as cheesy as hell.

With quotes and thoughts like these trying to NOT read the spoilers is getting hard... DAMN YOU KID!

United States
    I'm not reading the spoilers neither but damn the wait is getting intense!

I agree on the classic siege scenario. I think it's finally time we got one. With the title of this episode, however, it's no secret what will be revealed in this one.
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Knight View Post
    I'm not reading the spoilers neither but damn the wait is getting intense!

I agree on the classic siege scenario. I think it's finally time we got one. With the title of this episode, however, it's no secret what will be revealed in this one.
    What is the title?

Undisclosed
    Having resisted the spoilers I must say your description of the ending led me to believe we will see the

prison

I hope I'm right.

MUST.NOT.CLICK.SPOILERS!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krisvds View Post
    Having resisted the spoilers I must say your description of the ending led me to believe we will see the

prison

I hope I'm right.

MUST.NOT.CLICK.SPOILERS!
    Stand strong brother, stand strong.

Aaland
    What frightens me is, the season finale is just 1 hour, right?

So they have to fight walkers, address what happened to Shane/Randall (which I assume related to what Jenner told Rick) and possibly hit on some of the stuff in the spoilers above?

It seems like something is going to be rushed/crammed way too fast. Like maybe the zombie battle will be awesome, but only last like 5 minutes.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by bungi43 View Post
    What frightens me is, the season finale is just 1 hour, right?
    Actually +/- 43 minutes minus all the commercial breaks ...

Aaland
    Quote Originally Posted by krisvds View Post
    Actually +/- 43 minutes minus all the commercial breaks ...
    That's a given, I just meant it's a 60 minute time slot, not 90 or 120, right?

-- -------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Anyway, I'm glad it's Friday. Just a little over 2 days away!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    What is the title?
    I read somewhere the title being

"Something in the air"

However, the official title seems to be "Beside the Dying Fire".
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, it's 'Beside the Dying Fire'. 'Something in the Air' sounds like a total fanboy rumor trying to label things as a virus when there's clearly no reason to believe so....

England
    I think its still a virus, just one that everyone is carrying, but then when would it have been released if nobody had been coming back as walkers up to the point it started? I doubt it will ever be revealed...