Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So.. just one episode left. What are you hoping to see?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I doubt it will ever be revealed...
    I hope not, anyway. Being a fan of Romero's trilogy, Kirkman has always left it "as is". Hopefully the tv show stays the same. The moment they start labeling it as a virus and what it can or can't do, it goes into Resident Evil and 28 Days later territory. So far they've been good about it, even a visit to the CDC revealed that "God's wrath" was still an option. If the CDC can't clearly label it as a virus, then I think it's best to leave it that way.

Besides, the story isn't about how it all happened, but about how these people survive....
    Last edited by bassman; 16-Mar-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Kirkman will never let them show us how and why it all went down he doesn't want that to happen in the comics and I am sure he has the power to make sure that doesn't happen on the show.

Being Attacked

England
    Besides we all know what started the dead coming to life, same thing that always leads to trouble/death in the group, Karl!
    All you need is a flashback scene of him on a school visit to a hospital and knocking over a vial

Hoping we see a big scene from the comics in the last episode, not reading spoilers but I can but hope