Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TWD 2x13 "Beside The Dying Fire" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

Super Moderator

UK

TWD 2x13 "Beside The Dying Fire" episode discussion... **SPOILERS WITHIN**

Well here we are - the season two finale!

Please be respectful of your fellow HPOTD members and TWD fans and keep discussion of the season two finale strictly within this thread - nobody likes spoilers - thanks for your cooperation, folks.

England
    Ernest Dickerson has the directors chair tonight with the episode written by Mazzara and Kirkman.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Ernest Dickerson has the directors chair tonight with the episode written by Mazzara and Kirkman.
    Good to hear. His episodes are always good. Can't wait till tonight!
    "That's the deal, right? The people who are living have it harder, right? … the whole world is haunted now and there's no getting out of that, not until we're dead."

United States
    Love the ramp up to the episode on AMC today...

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    oh.....my.....god.... that was AWESOME!!!!!!!

United States
    Wow, how effing amazing was that episode? Rick laying down the law at the end, and the quick Michonne sighting. Wow, wow, wow!!!
    Anyone who didn't jizz all over themselves after all that needs to pull the corncob out of their pooper.
    I need to be put into an induced coma until October.

United States
    I really can't wait until Lori is killed in the worst way possible, I'm really tired of her.

I don't know what it is, the writing or the way it's acted out or both, but every time she does or says anything it makes me hate her more and more.

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cykotic View Post
    oh.....my.....god.... that was AWESOME!!!!!!!
    I support this message!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm sure it goes without saying, but I have to throw it out there anyway....

MICHONNE!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!

Epic! Let's not forget the final shot - OH SH*T!!!!!!

United States
    that farm battle was fucking amazing. so many shots reminded me of the original NotLD, it was almost surreal watching it. i just wish it'd lasted a bit longer, crazy that they were off the farm halfway through the episode.

also cool to see rick telling the group how things were gonna be if they roll with him. and oh yeah, the prison is just over the river and through the woods...

not sure about michonne, as i said the other day, her character is a bit much for me to get into, and i hope they don't ramp up the gag factor with her and that damn sword.

i'm calling it right now, merle is with randall's group, and they are most likely under the leadership of a certain recently-announced addition to the cast. thankfully mad men and breaking bad will be on this spring/summer to distract me from my TWD withdraws.

and chris hardwick is not a good host on the talking dead at all. while it's cool to see the creators and actors sit down and field a few questions, most questions asked by the host and twitter twats are somewhat predictable and almost a waste of time. amc should just stick to creating original drama series's (sp?) and leave awkward talk shows and reality shows about pompous overweight fanboys to other networks.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I'm sure it goes without saying, but I have to throw it out there anyway....

MICHONNE!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!

Epic! Let's not forget the final shot - OH SH*T!!!!!!
    Agreed brother, awesome shot. But what would be the purpose of ghouls on a leash? Decorative? Is it to announce to the world how bad ass she is? One things fo sho, that lady is not to be fucked with......

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    It seems that they haven't cast Michonne yet, no one's hoodie is that dark inside. Can someone tell me who exactly is Chris Hardwick anyway? Did he have something to do with the comic or show?

United States
    he revealed the actress playing michonne, and those walkers with her serve as distraction to other walkers to make her blend in.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by netrais View Post
    It seems that they haven't cast Michonne yet, no one's hoodie is that dark inside. Can someone tell me who exactly is Chris Hardwick anyway? Did he have something to do with the comic or show?
    The actress is Deny (?spelling?) Guerrera

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Thanks! I saw her headshot online. Stills seems it was undecided when the episode was shot.