Thread: 10 Reasons Why The Walking Dead Should Just Kill Carl

United States

10 Reasons Why The Walking Dead Should Just Kill Carl

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/...just-kill-carl

Carl, stay in the house.

Seriously, Carl. Stay in the house

Carl, I don’t want to yell but it’s the middle of the zombie apocalypse and we’re going to need you to stay close by.

Okay, buddy. Can you be a good little sheriff and stay put? I don’t know, guard the living room. Yes, okay here’s a special hat and you are officially on duty to protect the couch cushions. Just stay in the house.

Carl, I’d ground you but it seems a bit trite what with the hordes of Zombies outside trying to eat our faces.

Remember what happened when another little kid wandered off alone? You were here for that.

It’s great you’re keeping your childish rebellion alive but if one of the bad guys gets you, Daddy is going to have to shoot you in the head.

Please, Carl. Just stay here. I’ll be right back. Protect the couch cushions. Make some lunch. Get back to doing that math homework we inexplicably cared about 4 episodes ago.

Carl, I’m not fucking around. Please, Carl. Just stay in the house. Do this one fucking thing. Just stay in the house for the next 5 minutes.

HAS ANYONE SEEN CARL?? HE’S NOT IN THE HOUSE.

Administrator

England
    Lmfao!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Great Britain
    haha so true

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

United States
    ^^

rofl!!!!!!